Nebraska Medicine: For computers and computer related equipment, contact your ITS representative for proper documentation and recycling.  For equipment used in the care of patients, please contact Biomedical Engineering.

UNMC: Contact your department’s/office’s/lab’s buyer (with access to e-SHOP) and have them fill out a surplus form for General Supply.  They will pick up and recycle electronics.  Computer hard drives are removed and crushed.  Usable equipment may be sold back to campus.