Internet Scavenger Hunt
Thank you for participating in the first Internet Scavenger Hunt!
First, we have an embarrassing mistake to admit…when setting up the scavenger hunt, we got our wires crossed and had an incorrect answer. If you got question #6 “wrong”, you were likely right—the goal is to divert at least 90% of all waste from reaching a landfill/incineration by 2030 (not 2023). Sorry about that!
You all did really well answering questions and we are happy to report the winners! As an FYI for transparency, your entries were dumped into a spreadsheet which allowed us to confirm answers for prize eligibility. From there, a 3rd party used a random number generator that corresponded to the line in the spreadsheet. The winners, listed here, will receive a reusable, portable, silverware set, and a LED photo-sensing nightlight.
How to Participate:
- You will need a computer and internet access.
- Bookmark this Microsoft Form to complete the scavenger hunt:
- Please note that we are using Microsoft Forms, which meets ITS security standards
- You can complete the scavenger hunt all at once or answer the questions on this Tracking Sheet Word document at your pace, and then copy/paste the answers into the form on the link above.
- The scavenger hunt will begin at 6 a.m. on April 6.
- You will have until 11:59 p.m. on April 30 to complete the hunt.
- Use your internet searching skills to find the answers. The LiveGreen website, blogs and other Med Center websites will have the answers you need. Ask a LiveGreen Ambassador for clues if you get stuck.
- When you finish, be sure to click the VIEW RESULTS button so you can see how well you did and see all of the correct answers!
- OPTIONAL: Enter your contact information at the end to enter a drawing for one of many sustainability-related prizes. Those who answer least 50% correctly, will be entered into the drawing.
Technical difficulties? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help.